Under current Lock down rules, personal training can take place in a public space on a one to one basis, as well as online if that is preferred. All other training will be held on zoom.
1 to 1 personal training and small groups up to 4 people
Why do you want a Personal Trainer?
- I need motivating
- I don’t know where to start on my health and fitness journey
- What I used to do isn’t working any more
- By body is changing as I get older and I want to know what I should be doing
- I’m worried about my bone health and heart health and know I need to exercise
- I want to be able to run, keep up with the kids / grandchildren, pick up heavy things, be mobile and do the things I want to without being restricted by my fitness level.
We all need guidance, support and motivation.
To show up and do the work to get the results we want.
It may not be easy. It may mean change.
But ask yourself, how will you feel when you achieve your health and fitness goals.
You are the only person who can do the work. I will help you work towards your goals.
During each training session I will take you through a series of exercises / movements that are suitable for you and your goal.
Each visit will vary – using weights, body weight, a range of equipment, types of exercise systems and varying repetitions, to circuits and Hiit (High Interval Intensity Training) so you do not get bored, but we will always have focused on what you want to achieve.
Getting to your goal isn’t just about doing the exercise, it is taking account the whole picture, nutrition and lifestyle factors play a big part, which we will focus on throughout your journey.
If you like the thought of working out with a friend, if you have similar goals, why not, it will be twice the fun, or if there is a group of you training for an event then why not train together. It will bring out the competitive streaks and the bonding as working together as a team, not to mention motivating each other during the session!