Fitness and Wellbeing
for women entering midlife and beyond.
In our midlife we need strength, movement and self care.
Do you feel “lost in the middle” are you looking for a trainer who will guide you, motivate you to get the results you want and need throughout your midlife and beyond? Do you want to prepare and thrive at this exciting time of life? Do you want to have fun and enjoy the process?
Midlife can be a time of many changes
Taking this all into account I provide exercise and movement, group classes and massage for overall strength and relaxation for women:
- On 1-2-1 or in Small Group Classes (in person and online)
- Who have existing health conditions
- Need a change in lifestyle and routine
- Starting out on their health and fitness journey
- Preparing for Hysterectomy surgery and recovery, as well as other abdominal surgeries
- Want a new and effective way to workout
- Who have Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Want to incorporate self-care into their daily life
- To feel fit, strong and in control of their health in midlife
- Want to enter the next phase of their life knowing how to retain their health needs
Since working with Caroline, I feel like I have improved both mentally and physically, the tummy isn’t anywhere near as big as it should have been since the lockdown!
I would highly recommend using Caroline, whether it’s for a massage, PT or all of her services, she’s so positive and makes you feel so much better and helps you realise that you can achieve anything.
Thank you, Caroline
I joined Caroline’s fitness and wellbeing programme in summer 2020 and it’s been a lockdown wonder-drug physically and mentally!
Easy-to-access, 30 min online works-outs, tailored for women in their mid-life (and older) are helping me get fitter and stronger and this friendly community of women keeps me encouraged and accountable to turn up!
Whether I’m at home or travelling, Caroline’s live classes are instantly there at the click of a Zoom link or on catch up. Plus, there are loads of resources and tips for whole-person wellbeing.
Caroline has been my PT for over 4 years and my continued loyalty to her is proof that I appreciate all her hard work and encouragement.
She invests a lot of personal energy and time into tailoring my lessons to cater for my injuries and growth. She continues to expand her cv of qualifications, which only helps me further, and has always been flexible with her appointments and availability.
I genuinely look forward to our sessions. Not only to learn something new and push myself further.